Artificial intelligence (AI) was once a popular topic of science fiction. Nowadays though, it has become a full-blown reality and is being used across the board to help improve and streamline almost everything. In business though, it has some particularly useful applications.
- In Sales
AI has proven to be highly useful for sales purposes, and can potentially increase product interest, as well as reduce call-time, and overall sales costs, by a substantial margin. AI helps achieve this via:
- Allowing more accurate sales projections than ever before. Furthermore, it can be used to keep a highly detailed and accurate history of client interactions and sales from which to base projections.
- AI can help prioritize customers and secure the best leads. It can rank customers by the probability of converting, or by the likelihood of closing a deal, based on a wide variety of information sources.
- Chatbots are one of the biggest applications of AI throughout the online business. They have proven to drastically improve sales mainly by being effectively fast and efficient.
- In Marketing
AI allows marketers deeper insight into target customers and emerging markets than ever before. It allows data to be collected more quickly and efficiently, while greatly reducing the marketing team’s workload.
AI-aided marketing can allow:
- Better streamlining of customer experience for websites and apps.
- Fast, efficient, automated collection and analysis of data for marketing purposes.
- Improved search engine optimization (SEO). This can give businesses a sizeable edge in a variety of ways, such as product and website visibility in web searches, and much more.
- In Customer Support
Chatbots have proven to be an excellent method for modern-day customer support. Speaking to an actual person can depend on call volume, reception quality, the time needed to respond by email, and various other hindering factors.
Chatbots, however, can respond immediately, and assist a large number of customers simultaneously. They are also able to be precise and efficient in identifying and assisting clients with their needs.
- In Accounting
The uses for AI in accounting are multi-fold. Not only is it efficient, accurate, and free of human error, it will work tirelessly, day and night, to keep your finances in order.
AI can be used for performing tedious repetitive tasks, such as recording data, categorizing, scanning, and linking documents like receipts, evaluating expenses, and much more. It is also useful for more complex accounting tasks, such as assigning or altering payroll.
- In Operations
The need for corporate agility can make operations highly complex and challenging. Also known as AIOps, using AI in operations has become a major tool for businesses. It can help on their path towards digital transformation, prioritize projects, improve IT processes, and ultimately keep ahead of the competition.
There are clearly a wide variety of uses for AI in every type of business, from e-commerce to operations like Lucky Creek Casino. The time saved by cutting down on repetitive tasks alone can create a huge improvement in productivity, and therefore profit and growth. While it really depends on the size and complexity of your business and needs, what is certain though, is that AI is the future.